Registration and accommodation
Early registration deadline is extended until 16 June 2017
The Registration Fee includes admission to all sessions; a program book; a USB memory stick containing XXVII DC 2017 Proceedings; a Welcome Reception; a Banquet, Lunch daily and a day tour on Thursday.
- Early Registration (until 16 June 2017) 200 Euro.
- Early Registration for accompanying person (until 16 June 2017) 100 Euro.
- Late (until 31 July) or on-site Registration 300 Euro.
- Special option only for conference participants – Early Registration and four days accommodation with full board and transportation from/to the airport: 395 Euro.
- Early Registration and four days accommodation for accompanying persons with full board and transportation from/to the airport: 295 Euro.
We have reserved for you a number of rooms at the conference hotel Lilia. It will be good for the organization of the event if you book the hotel through the conference site - http://www.cim-events.com/
The package Registration + Hotel includes:
* Admission to the Conference and to the Poster session
* Conference materials
* Welcome coktail
* One-day excursion /incl. transport, guide, admission fees, lunch/
* Gala Dinner
* 4 nights - single accommodation at the Conference hotel /25-29 September/
* All meals /Starting with the Welcome cocktail on 25 September and ending with dinner on 28 September/
* Transport from the airport to the hotel on 25 September and from the hotel to the airport on 29 September
* all taxes and fees.
After receiving your payment a confirmation letter will be sent to you for your registration and accommodation as well as an invoice for the payment.
Lilia Hotel is a 4-star hotel situated 30 m from the beach and 1 km from Golden Sands' centre, among lush greenery. It offers rooms with air conditioning and a balcony each and breakfast on site. A seasonal outdoor pool is available as well as a rooftop pool.
All spacious rooms provide a private bathroom, satellite TV and a seating area.
Guests of the Lilia can relax at the outdoor swimming pools or directly at the sandy beach of Golden Sands.
The Golden Sands Resort is situated 17 km north of Varna, at the foot of the Frangen Plateau. It is a unique combination of calm and warm sea, century-old forests extending down to the very sea shore, and a beach covered with fine golden sand. Aladja Monastery is 5 km away, while Varna Airport and a shopping mall are both 20 km away.